Monday, May 4, 2009

About me

Hi, my name is Tahema and i am 12 years old i go to kaitao school in rotorua . I live with my three brothers and there names are Tyrone Tyler Taare and one sister Tiwhakaawe i also live with my mum and dad .After school i go to my mates house and we hang out there sometimes we go to the swimming pools and sometimes we go to the movies . I went to western heights primary we done a lot of cool things like i got choose to be one of twenty children to go to Vanuatu we went by plane and stayed there for a week we got to stay at two different hotels we stayed on a island for two days and at a flash motel for three days we got to spend four thousand in Vanuatu money . when we got back from Vanuatu it was cold . Sports is cool but im not in any sprots but i go to the pools and watch the kids play water polo sometimes and when we have comepetion at the pools with the house groups .

No comments:

Post a Comment